Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thinking about Fat Bottomed Girls

So I got my ass handed to me last time I got out to play.


Even with the losses I am still enjoying Borka, but I am *very* tempted to change up and try Calandra Truthsayer.  I really want a chance to fuck with my opponent's dice and alter my own. I am also excited to try to get my burrowers on the table.  Here's the list I want to run:

Points: 50/50
Calandra Truthsayer, Oracle of the Glimmerwood (*5pts)
* Troll Impaler (5pts)
* Dire Troll Bomber (10pts)
* Trollkin Runebearer (2pts)
Krielstone Bearer and 3 Stone Scribes (3pts)
* Krielstone Stone Scribe Elder (1pts)
Pyg Burrowers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Trollkin Champions (Leader and 4 Grunts) (10pts)
* Skaldi Bonehammer (3pts)
Trollkin Fennblades (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
* Trollkin Fennblade Officer & Drummer (2pts)
Fell Caller Hero (3pts)
Stone Scribe Chronicler (2pts)
Trollkin Champion Hero (3pts)


In other news, I gave painting my test-Impaler another shot Friday night.  When the wife saw it she said it was in "rough shape, but don't strip it again, just re-base coat it".  I base coated it tonight and shaded the muscles.  Not in the mood to highlight tonight, but I think I should be able to get it done tomorrow night.

No comments: