Monday, October 27, 2008

Borka-Mid Assembly

So I started building Borka last night. I've got Keggy on his base, going to base him tonight. I gotta pick up some static grass for him after painting.

For Borka, I'm trying to pin as much as possible, but there are parts which don't take well to pinning, namely his codpiece ance "kilt" front. I took to scoring the areas with my Xacto to create a better surface to bond to and tonight i'll add in some greenstuff to A.) help the bond and B.) give it a bit of cushion.
I pinned his head (that was scary, i was very concerned I would drill right through his face and *bam* a $25 model down the drain.) But I was careful.
Tonight (if I get time) I will be pinning his hands on and starting his base. I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to base him before I attach him to the base. I guess I'll cross that line when I get to it. Also need to pin his mug to his belt.

No comments: