Thursday, October 10, 2013

I think I get the Dygmies


I just read Sevwall's treaty on Pyg Burrowers. Here if you've never read it.

I'm very, very tempted to buy a set of Dygmies for my army this week...

Stuff I'm working on:
I finished modeling the entire unit for Hunter's Grim last night (Muggs and Krump). I've got Skaldi, Troll Moses (The Runebearer) and Janissa Stonetide left to put together.  Update: 10/10, done assembling Skaldi, Trollses, and Janissa. I am going to base them then get them primed.

I am planning on priming my locks in white so they pop a bit more on the battlefield and my warbeasts in gray then my units and solos in black. Anyone else try anything similar?

Playing:
The wife just announced that she will be out of the house tomorrow night which means that I will be able to get over to PPF and get at least one game in.
I'm going to continue my Borka list, I really think it has potential, I just need to stick to it and remember how this game s supposed to work.

It's nice being back to wargaming.

No comments: