Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Didn't get a game in last night, but I *did* get some modeling in...

I now have:
Earthborn Dire Troll - built and attached to his base. Added some chunks of wood chip for additional rocks scattered. Needs ballast and priming
Winter Troll - built and attached to a wood chip base, needs ballast and also some weight on the base to keep him from falling backwards.
Trollkin Longriders (x3) - built, based on wood chip base with other debris.

My biggest issue right now is that I know that I scored the joins to give more grip but I didn't pin *anything*. I'm afraid the models are going to fall to pieces.
I will be greenstuffing almost all of them.

The following greenstuff work needs to be performed:
  • Earthborn Dire Troll - greenstuff *every* join. He's a big muther of a model, and needs the support but also he's got monsterous gaps in his chest and waist.
  • Dire Troll Mauler - the back join as well as where his mohawk joins and both arms.
  • Winter Troll - with his pose I want to get his arms GS'd but mostly his waist has a big gap that needs filling.
  • Trollkin Longriders - the yaks all ended up with gaps in their joins. the two longriders (non-kithkar) need to have their weapon arms solidified. shields should gat a bit as well.


Other Modeling
Grim Angus needs a "harpoon" for his left hand gun
2" template for Tether. I have the jeweler's chain and just need a 2" diameter plastic and a small (1/16", 3/32") round dowel, also something to look like a manacle.

No comments: