Monday, December 1, 2008

Rematches

I've got a rematch against a Khador player I played last week. Hopefully to the same result :)
If we can get it over and done with quick enough I may be able to pull out another game and get my rematch against the Cygnar player.

Going to be playing my Grim list I played last week. it seems to be a nice toolbox ready for almost any issues.
  • Grim can cast Cross Country to avoid rough terrain issues.
  • He can snipe from 13-17 inches with Headhunter (+ Far Strike).
  • He can control movement of particularly fast models with Tether.
  • He can knock down with Mancatcher.
  • Can "pull" models across rough terrain/woods with Pathfinder
  • Axer adds 2" to charges and is pretty much a heavy warbeast himself
  • Earthborn Dire Troll can slingshot with Headhunter and Axer
  • Also doubles as a nice piece of meat to shield Grim
  • Impaler adds animus to Grim as necessary
  • Slams at will
  • Can handle his own in hand-to-hand combat.


in short I really like this list :)

I modeled Grim the other night, also received all my order from Joel. I need to set up a base for him and drill holes for pins in his feet.
Earthborn should be my next project so I can fill this list out. Then on to the units...

No comments: