Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Monday (er, Tuesday) Morning QB

Ok, going over it in my head, where did I go wrong last night:

1.) I didn't use my cavalry to their best. They were set up far left and could have swept around and flanked, but didn't, instead got caught up with the Raptors
2.) I didn't know the exact rules for light cav which I think would have allowed one of my cav models to survive
3.) I continue to go after the warbeasts and units instead of the warcaster
4.) I didn't commit enough resources to removing the Angelius, I should have left the Seraph with my Winter Troll and attacked Angelius with the Fell Caller, Winter Troll, *and* Borka to make sure that he didn't get back up
5.) I set my


Now, what did I do right?

1.) I remembered to camp some focus in order to perform damage transfers
2.) I remembered my tough rolls
3.) I got my Freezer off on a couple guys, my opponent admitted that this forced a couple of moves which were not intended
4.) I set up the Borka throw and would have gotten it off if the Angelius didn't splatter my Mauler the turn it did

No comments: