Monday, December 8, 2008

Got some modeling done this Saturday @ the War & Pieces Bizaar Bazaar.

Grim Angus - built a base from a wood chip, still needs ballast in the empty areas.
Winter Troll - built and on a wood-chip base. Still needs ballast and greenstuff work.
Dire Troll Mauler - built, greenstuff work is needed
Earthborn Dire Troll - built, MAJOR greenstuff work is needed. I think the rule with metal models (not just PP) the bigger the model, the bigger the gaps.
I also built the yaks for my Trollkin Longriders.

I the past my thought was if I build the models and paint them as I build them I would have a whole army painted. However I think the impetus to build comes from playing. If I don't have an army to play with I don't play and thus I don't build and paint. So I look like I'm building and getting prepped to paint, once I have my stuff built I will assembly-line paint them.
I think this means I'm not going to finish my painting challenge by Christmas...

No comments: