Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life Interjects Without Prior Warning

Ok, this Saturday is tourney #3 for Warmachine/Hordes @ Sunshine Adventure Gaming.

I signed up. I fucked around, I checked out some stuff. Apparently this weekend is the final weekend for the local Renaissance Festival. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it two years ago and the year prior to that (the shit I am, I put it off so long last year we literally pulled into the parking lot as the caravan pulled out). I want to go this year and feel bad about spoiling last year so I am taking my wife on Saturday.

This now leaves my play group shy one player. I feel guilty (as I should I gave them my word I would be there, butas the post title says, Life Interjected).

I will be playing at League Night this Thursday (with my Grissel Evo III list and a Grim list of which I am getting more and more comfortable with). I've finageled with the wife to allow me another gaming night because I'm missing the tourney and she agreed, so I'm trying to get in a night to play against Gabe and Cary to sharpen me a bit more.

I've got three League weeks left to eke out some sort of standing (other than on the ground), maybe I could get in some league games instead of going to Gabe's?

The next league looks like it will be the MKII Beta Test league and me without a Warmachine Army. Unless Gabe wants to forego the MKII Beta I don't think I'll be able to play in that league, maybe I can get together with the other Hordes players (mental note: Stephan - Skorne, Cesar - Circle, Mario - Legion, Ashe - Circle) on league nights and get in some games.

No comments: