Thursday, March 12, 2009

Off topic:

I generally try to keep this blog dedicated wholly to my experience and progress with my Hordes Trolls but I'm going off topic this once.

My office has blocked Blogger.com in their infinite humor (bastards!) and so I cannot visit my own blog, reply to comments left for me nor can I visit other people's blogs.  bah!  I do however receive an email every time I receive the rare comment (thank you to all).  if I do not respond it is not because I do not want anything to do with your comment, it's because I can't do anything with it while at work and I generally forget by the time I get home.

On the other hand I can check all the blogs I'm subscribed to because they have *not* blocked my access to Google Reader.  So I can read all y'alls blogs, but again, I can't leave comments.

The final issue is that I can't post pictures to my blog when I blog via email from work. :(  Blogger's email interface fouls up any html code I drop into the post.  So my blog looks bland compared to most everyone elses :(

2 comments:

Bloomfield Cricket Club said...

That sucks mate, you can use a proxy site to get around work blocks like that - try hidemybox.com - you just type the url you want into their menu bar and your off

Ray Guimond said...

Unfortunately they block proxy sites as well :( thanks though :)