Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Masses Have Spoken

Hey guys, well, the masses, erm, uh, the 9 of you have spoken (thanks mom). My blog specifically for my Menoth Army will be called Trial By Fire.

I'm working up a simple banner like the one above and I've cross posted the three posts here onto there so I don't lose track of them.

During the MKII Field Test (this last week) I will be updating the blog then as I play the army and build upon it I will be posting then too.

I'm thinking, perhaps, (and time will tell on this) if I should just amend the name of this blog to cover both and work up a simple banner for both...

anyhoo, for the time being at least there is a new blog up (nothing overly exciting I'm afraid) over at Trial By Fire

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do whatever makes it easier and more fun for you, dude. Keep on bloggin'.