Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Question for PPS_Kevin

Our friendly neighborhood Press Ganger gave me a tactic to use with my Longriders the next time I run them.

If you’re in melee you can still charge the same model if you can move 3” against the same model without leaving combat (thus no free strikes) gaining your impact attacks and charge bonus.

I don’t see where this is wrong, but I don’t see where this is right either (spirit of the game).

 

I would love it if Kevin or someone could guide me on this.

4 comments:

K-Lark said...

To make impact attacks you must move 3" first :)

That said you can use the bull rush order when you are in melee to get a extra attack (no slam but you still get to hit them)

Ray Guimond said...

Ok, but a model with reach could possibly move 3" from one corner to another corner in a straight line without leaving a model's front arc. would that model be able to get the charge bonus again?

TheGreatBlah said...

pretty sure you must go in a straight line as well when you charge.

K-Lark said...

As long as you can move the 3 and not leave melee then yea totally works.